Heat-Resistance Peel Ply cloth
|Min. Order (Square Meters)||FOB Price|
|100+||US $2 / Square Meter|
selects best imported fiberglass as the weaving material to plain knit or specially knit into high-grade fiberglass basic cloth, coating PTFE resin then make it into various PTFE teflon high temperature resistance clothes in different thickness and width.
Properties of ptfe coated glass clothh:
1. Stable dimension, high intensity, elongation coefficient less 5%.
2. Good temperature resistance, 24 hours working temperature -60~300° C
3. Low coefficient of friction and dielectric constant, good insulating ability
4. Non stick, easy to clear stains and adhesives on the surface
5. Good chemical resistance, it can resist all most of chemical medicines, acids, alkalis, and salt, it is fireproof, lower in aging.
Applications of ptfe coated glass cloth:
1. Used as various of liners to resist high temperature, such as microwave liner, oven liner, or other liners.
2. Used as non stick liners, intermediate
3. Used as various conveyor belts, fusing belts, sealing belts or anywhere need resisting high temperature, non stick, chemical resistance, etc.
4. Used as covering or wrapping material in petroleum, chemical industries, as wrapping material, insulating material, high temperature resistance material in electrical industries, desulfurizing material in power plant, etc.
|Model||Colour||Thickness||Max Width||Tensile Strength||Temperature Range|